Gary Wise has been a fully certified member of the Professional Golf Association of Australia since 1987, with an Advanced Certification in Coaching. During his 30 plus years coaching in the US, he has helped prepare players at every level of the game, from beginners to PGA Tour Major Champions.
Gary’s mind first coaching intent focuses on developing his student’s golf performance skills for both competition and life. Daily coaching actions include specific technical, physical and mindset skill development. Along with strategies to improve performance during training and competition.
Achieving a holistic approach in the development of our athletes, through five areas of training
- Technical & Pre-Competition Training - Understanding the varying priorities during different phases of learning and training. Coaching specificities include - swing technique, movement drills, quality practice, routine development, and tournament preparation. As well as coaching the golf athlete on how to intentionally periodize their tournament preparation plan.
- Mental skills - building confidence, self-awareness, mindfulness, and routine development.
- Course Strategy - Critical thinking, practice / tournament planning, and game management
- Life Outside Golf - Balancing and prioritizing responsibilities, school, leadership, social media, goal setting, planning and achievement.
- Physical Fitness – Functional skill development, balance, stability, flexibility, strength, speed and nutrition.
- Australian Sports Medicine Foundation: Certified Sports Trainer. 1984
- Professional Golf Association of Australia: Certified Member.1987
- PGA Australia Long Drive Champion, 1989 - 1991
- International Sports Sciences Association: Certified Golf Fitness Instructor. 2000
- United States Golf Fitness Association: Certified Master Golf Fitness Instructor. 2002
- C.H.E.K Institute: Golf Biomechanics Certification 2003
- American Council on Exercise: Theory and Methodology of Training Certificate, 2009
- United States Sports Academy: Sports Psychology certified, 2010
- Australian Sports Commission: High Performance Coaching, 2014
Daniel has been playing golf since the early age of 6 years old, and continued to compete till he entered college. Now he’s focused on helping juniors to reach their goals so they can get a college scholarship in USA.
- (2016- Present) Junior coach at BGGA La Loma in the full time program.
- Fitness asisstant coach in BGGA La Loma program
- TPI Level 1
- TPI Junior Level 2
- Dr. Kwon Biomechanics Training Program Level 1
- V1, Sam Putt lab & Boditrak expertise.
Abhay Singh Chauhan
Abhay is a honour graduate from Golf Academy of America-Orlando :
- Is Certiﬁed in V1, FlighScope , Trackman level-1 and K-VEST Level-1
- NGAI B Category
- President’s Award Recipient from the Golf Academy of America
- Certiﬁed in Teaching
- Certiﬁed in Club Fitting and Repair
- Certiﬁed Putter Fitter(Contour golf )
- Experienced Tournament Administrator – Albatross Junior Tour & FCWT
- Worked in Tavistock cup and Bayhill invitational
Deepika has years of practical, hands-on experience that has seen her develop a depth of character and ability to understand what people want and need – and how to help them achieve their goals.
- C.H.E.K Exercise coach ( DENMARK )
- C.H.E.K Practitioner Level 1 ( MIAMI )
- C.H.E.K Holistic Lifestyle Coach 1 (NEW YORK)
- C.H.E.K Holistic Lifestyle Coach 2 (NEW YORK )
- C.H.E.K Holistic Lifestyle Coach 3 ( SYDNEY )
- Visceral Manipulation Level 1 and 2 (SINGAPORE )
- FMA Srength Training Level 1&2 ( SYDNEY )
- Spinal Manipulation ( 5 days extensive course )
- ELDOA for golf ( LONDON )
- Integrative approaches to a Fully Functional Gut ( SAN DIEGO )
- Conditioning, (Canada). Scientific Back Training, Scientific Core Conditioning, Program Designing from C.H.E.K Institute (U.S.A) et
- Continuing Education Credits: Sports Balance, Sports Core and Sports Strength from Twist
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer.